Account Manager Public Utilities
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Technical-Commercial Account Management position with clients in the Public Utilities Industry and with focus on long-term sales cycles, stakeholder and project management.
My client is a leading global supplier of water technology, enabling its customers to transport, clean, test and efficiently utilise water in utility, domestic and commercial buildings and in industrial and agricultural fields. Through a number of market-leading brands, my client is active in more than 150 countries with employees with extensive expertise and strong focus on finding local solutions for the world's biggest water and waste water challenges. It's headquarters are located in the USA and 2014 revenues amounted to $ 3.9 billion. The company has more than 12,500 employees worldwide. Currently they are looking for an Account Manager Public Utilities for their location in Zaventem, who will be responsible for the Flanders region.
In this challenging mobile function as Account Manager Public Utilities, you will discover and recognise the needs of the customer (municipalities, intercommunales, studios, installers and contractors) and provide value-added solutions for Pumps, PLC, and Scada technology. You advise your water management relationships and you act as a true business partner. You conclude profitable (window) agreements by building long-term relationships and knowing how to use the various distribution channels to build an optimal 'installed base'. Translating the needs of existing, but also non-active, potential customers into technical solutions is not strange. With your passion for solving issues, you ensure optimum customer satisfaction, but also to signal market developments and recognise and realise opportunities for cross-selling in the public market. In consultation with the Sales Manager, you set up a sales and (key) account plan with associated goals and, together with your colleagues and other departments, you realise your goals. Your customer portfolio is located in the Flanders region.
What do you have to offer as Account Manager Public Utilities?
* Bachelor or Master in Industrial Sciences with Electromechanical Engineering (Industrial Engineer) or equivalent through experience;
* You have 5 to 10 years of proven and successful sales experience in a similar position in a technical environment;
* You have knowledge of government structures and procurement as well as experience within the contractor is a pre;
* You are an optimistic realist in long-term sales and you have a huge drive to get business together;
* You control the Dutch, French and English language well in word and writing;
* You are customer- and result-oriented, you get energy from (departmental) collaboration with colleagues, you have a great sense of responsibility and the drive to continuously improve;
* You are independent and proactive and creative "problem solver".
What does my client offer?
- An independent mobile function, in which you are part of an enthusiastic and competent team;
- Space for self-development and subject-oriented training opportunities / trainings;
- Within the organisation there is a pleasant and informal working atmosphere in which you feel at home quickly;
- A good package of terms of employment, including a year-end variable salary, a representative European car tanks card, GSM, Laptop, home internet, premium family-wide health insurance, premium-free group insurance with supplementary retirement and freedom to work at home.