Assistant Store Manager - Watch & Fashion Sector
Our client is a multibrand international company and a major actor within the fashion sector.
Our client is a multibrand international company and a major actor within the fashion sector. They recently developed stores to sell their main fashion brand. However, as a multibrand company, this company is also well positioned in within medium range and high ranged products in the classical Jewelry Channel. Today, to sustain this development, our client is looking for an assistant Store Manager in Brussels.
The Assistant Store Manager opitimises, in view of predetermined goals of the brand, the qualitative and quantitative results of the stores together with the Store Manager.
The Mains tasks are:
- Advice and sale of products offered in the store
- Guarantee of a perfect customer reception and service
- Ensure a perfect appearance of the store and optimum product presentation (Visual Merchandising)
- Ensure that sufficient office material is present
- Ensure that sufficient furniture is present
- Communicating with the headquarters
- Organize the training of new employees
- Support and motivate the employees in daily business
- Forwarding important information relating to the daily business of the Store Manager
- Lead the POS as specified by the Store Manager
A permanent contract within a well-known international company