Comp & Ben Manager
As Comp & Ben Manager, you are in charge of defining and implementing policies and Comp & Ben strategies for the Benelux region - from Brussels office - according to the Group guidelines.
Schindler Group is one of the world's leading providers of elevators, escalators, and moving walks (building and construction). Based in Brussels, the office is the center for the Benelux region.
The Comp & Ben Manager will have the following responsibilities :
- Develop a strategy Comp & Ben for the Benelux region, ensuring competitive compensation policies
- Harmonize and optimize policies and processes Comp & Ben, initiate and develop new methods, systems and procedures
- Lead and develop a team of 6 specialists in the HR payroll in the Benelux region
- Provide support to the Belgian Payroll responsible for the management of employee benefits, payroll and social security issues
- Manages all operational aspects related to time collection, especially in the fields of error correction, benchmarking/analysis/monitoring.
- Support HR communication and negotiation with the union representatives
- First point of contact for HR Business Partner on Comp & Ben issues. Lead and/or support special projects related to human resources (SAP harmonization ...)
- Provide support to the Employee Relations Manager for social issues. Management of the Social Fund in Belgium
- Workforce administration represents 40% of the role, advising on salary package, bonus system, payroll politics, insurance, etc. represents 60%
ProfileThe Comp & Ben Manager has the following profile:
We offer a competitive package in line with your experience
A company car, bonus, health insurance, pension plan, ...
Possibilities of training and of evolution within the Group