New Product Development Coordinator
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
We are looking for a New Product Development Coordinator for a key player in the tobacco industry to reinforce their marketing team based in Brussels.
Our client is a key player in the tobacco industry with a diverse, employee base driving its success all over the world. They are committed to making their business not only the fastest growing of its kind, but also the most responsible and sustainably run. They offer a friendly environment with evolution perspectives and tailored trainings.
As a New Product Development Coordinator you will :
- Perform operational tasks related to NPD management (EAN code database, overview of write offs and NTM stocks, project overviews etc.)
- Oversee overall time management of NPD projects, following up with all key stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are reached and correct information is provided in line with the processes
- Support NPD manager and brand teams to deliver innovation projects aimed at optimizing costs and improving brand equity
- Maintain the NPD databases up to date, including packaging material information from different factories and suppliers (packaging material stock management).
- Project management and process coordination with the aim of increasing speed to market, reducing costs and optimizing quality. Scope: NPD, packaging and price change projects.
To be their new New Product Development Coordinator you need to :
- You have an excellent level of English and are fluent in French or Dutch
- Expert knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Have a Master degree in Marketing or Business
- Have a first experience in project management
- Have experience in packaging development
- Have an interest for the supply chain process
- A company that invests in its employees and recognizes a well-done job
- A lot trainings and a challenging and varied function