Accountant - Liège (Part Time 20h/week)
Accountemps is looking for an Accountant (M/F) for a temporary mission of 4 months and for a part time position of 20h per week.
Our client is a multinationale company situated in Liège.
In this role the person will perform the following tasks:
* Be responsible for A/P, and the general ledger (Book invoices and journal entries with the good analytic information)
* Act as first line contact for external/internal customers/suppliers regarding accounting matters
* Handle monthly, quarterly and yearly closings reconciliations
* Contribute to accounting administrative tasks (follow purchase approval process)
* Ensure VAT compliance obligations are executed timely
* Prepares reports from statistical and financial information (VAT, BNB stats,…)
* Bachelor's degree in accounting required
* With minimum 2 years of experience in accounting
* Fluent in French, understanding of English
* Proficient with Excel
* ERP experience, interested in IT sector and a good knowledge of Axapta ERP is a plus
* Dynamic, able to work autonomously, real problem solver and team player
Interested ? Please send us your CV !
We offer a part time contrat : 20h/week