CUSTOMER SUPPORT (M/F)
Our client is a European market leader in smart mobility solutions. To strengthen their customer support team, they are looking for a customer support member.Description de la fonction
As customer support for the MPS team at our client, you will provide second line support on their mobility payment platform and their e-permit solutions for electronic parking permits. :
- You will provide second line support to their clients and end-users answering their questions and troubleshooting their issues.
- You will administrate payments, adjusting in incomplete or erroneous payments
- After a period of training you can assist in new projects and configuration of new clients as well as analyzing and documenting more complex issues with software for third line support to resolve
- You’ll report to the program manager.
Experience in a customer support function, preferably in a technical enviroment:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client oriented, focused on client satisfaction and improvement of service
- Efficient and focused in your work
- You are flexible and can cope with priorities and meet deadlines.
- Positive mind and 'can do' attitude
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Conditions de travail
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. Our client provide a very interesting total remuneration package.