Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Sales Force Effectiveness Manager Organisation description:
A large pharmaceutical company, a world player in original drugs.Job description:
Ensure high standard of Sales Force execution; provide insightful, business relevant and strategic analysis and contribute proactively as business partner to ensure continuous improvement of the organizational sales productivity and effectiveness.
The role includes:
- Organizing, coordinating and running all sales force effectiveness processes and projects to maximize return on investment
- Developing and implementing sales force KPIs which are aligned with business needs
- Delivering and analyzing sales force KPIs on agreed frequency (usually monthly), proposing actions where needed and supporting sales force management to implement agreed actions
- Coordinating and delivering targeting and segmentation approach and developing appropriate model aligned with business needs in order to guarantee field force focus on high potential customers.
- Managing CRM projects, focusing on innovative solutions and building specific tools / skills to ensure best performance delivery while respecting national data privacy and other legal requirements.
- Being a valued business partner to Business Franchise Heads, First Line Managers (FLM) and other sales force management members
- Monitor and analyze brand and team performance on multiple quantitative and qualitative KPIs and provides conclusive reports and recommendations adapted to the differential needs of internal customers (BF Heads, FLMs, Product Managers, Reps, …)
- Propose, plan, organize and monitor quantitative and qualitative effectiveness of sales force (FLMs and Reps)
- Manage continuous improvement of targeting model and approach
- Manage CRM and FF applications, maximizing and improving the value of teams
- Provide integrated consultancy towards Brand Teams for the strategic and operational planning process and it's execution
- Manage Productivity projects along with other areas BPA, Sales team, in order to guarantee relevant business information that allows resource optimization, investment analysis and provide key analysis to support strategic business information.
- Participate in an active way at Business Franchise Meetings and other Brand Team meetings
- University degree in Finance, Commerce or Economics or equivalent via experience.
- Relevant experience of 3 years in SFE or business/sales analytics, preferably in an international company.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Analytical skills
- Data quality controlling skills
- Knowledge of forecasting/tracking tools, databases and PC access tools
- Strong writing skills for management reports
- Planning & organizational skills, project management
An attractive salary package with numerous extralegal advantages.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713