Marketing Communication Assistant
The Marketing Communications Assistant implements the Tactical Communication Plans for a specific division in Belgium and the Netherlands in line with the marketing plans and strategy.
My client is passionately committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety with products, services and education focused on sharing best clinical practices.
- Ensure a smooth organisation of business related events in order to develop the visibility of my client in the market.
INTERNAL COMMUNICATION & BRANDING
- Ensure a good flow of business and corporate information within the specific division you are working in in order to align every stakeholder towards the strategy and policies.
- Develop effective working relationships with the Product Managers and the other Marketing (Communications) Assistants and cross functionally to ensure an efficient administrative flow and communication in order to find and implement solutions properly.
- Support the Product Manager in keeping the Tactical Communication Plans updated.
- Pro-actively contribute to internal newsletters with updates on Marketing Communications activities.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Communications (Brand) Team to ensure that all communications and representations are inline with the client standards & guidelines and (local) Q&A/RA requirements.
MARKETING SUPPORT & COMMUNICATION
- Support and assist the Product Managers and the Marketing Communication Manager actively in the implementation of the Tactical Communication Plans for the division in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Develop and coordinate all Online Communication for the division, for ex. corporate websites, electronic mailing campaigns, video marketing and social media.
- Provide support and assistance in the collection and analysis of market information for the division in Belgium and the Netherlands, in order to build good insights in the market position of the division.
- Develop and coordinate the development of marketing tools; inline with the standards & guidelines and (local) QA/RA requirements, in order to ensure the availability and correct implementation of the material within the division.
- Monitor & analyse the communication expenses inline with the assigned budget for all SBA's.
- Provide dedicated and/or departmental support to the Product Managers, the Marketing Communications Manager and the Marketing Manager
- pro-actively contribute in TCP meetings,Marketing meetings and weekly Marketing Communication meetings.
- You have a Master/Bachelor in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing,…
- You have experience in a similar function in the private sector/preferably B2B
- You have experience in branding, marketing campaigns, action plans and event management
- You are creative, a positive team player, organized and independent, stress resistance, assertive and pragmatic and hands-on
- You are used to work in a complex environment
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, Adobe CS
- You have proven working experience with Website Monitoring and maintenance
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English. German is an asset.
- Willing to travel 2 days a month to the Netherlands
My client offers a challenging job in a complex but creative environment with a top salary and extra-legal advantages!