IFRS Expert - FR / UK / NL
For one of our client, we are currently looking for an IFRS Expert.
Our client is located in Brabant Walloon.
He/She will have the following responsabilities :
- To provide support and counselling on accounting issues that is being recognised as professional and of high quality, and more specifically on matters related to IFRS and partner's commissions and royalties
- To act as primary center of expertise for IFRS and accounting standards.
- To recommend expert analytical solutions in area of business expertise. Prepare and validate with external auditors accounting position papers on complex deals. Prepare and make presentations to senior management.
- To monitor, coordinate, and supervise other team members and especially entity controller team to ensure achievement of departmental short-term objectives.
- To review some monthly, quarterly and yearly B/S reconciliations and flux analyses of P/L
- To be end-to-end responsible for the partner commissions and royalties process, including the set-up of an adequate governance
- To perform quarterly calculation of partner commission and royalties to be paid to sales partners worldwide
- To provide timely high-quality business reports to channel managers and external partners, and to follow-up on any related questions/issues
- To organise quarterly debrief sessions with channel managers to consistently smoothen the process
- To perform monthly, quarterly and yearly B/S reconciliation and flux analysis of P/L for the partner commission and royalties
- To be the Finance point of contact for any matter related to the commission process
- To provide support in the production of the financial statements
- University degree in Business Administration
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of experience within an international and complex financial environment, of which at least 3 years' experience in finance/business analysis or in external financial audit
- Strong experience in IFRS is required
- Good SAP experience (FICO) is required
- Accounting and/or external audit background is a key asset
- Fluent in English and in either French or Dutch
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Personal profile
- Quality oriented and result driven with excellent follow-up skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Critical and control oriented mindset
- Good coordination, planning and organizational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Stress resistant
- Work autonomously
- Excellent team spirit and collaboration skills with other teams
We offer you a permanent contract.