Bilingual Telephony Support Assistant
Together with my client, we are looking for a new telephony support assistant.
Our client is one of the biggest consultancy firms in the world.
- Keep databases updated
- Maintain the inventory of company phones (iPhone)
- Arrange subscriptions
- Offer trainings on the use of company phones
- Prepare reports on company phone services and data consumption (ex. roaming)
- Contacts with suppliers
- Provide explanations regarding suppliers contracts
- You have 1-3 years of experience within an administrative position and a strong interest in mobile telephony.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You are meticulous and have excellent administrative skills
- You own excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French (written and oral) + English (basic)
- You are a quick learner & interested in the progress of IT
You will have a challenging experience in an international environment and will receive a competitive salary with advantages.