Junior Trilingual Executive Assistant - VP EMEA (M/F)
As Junior Trilingual Executive Assistant - VP EMEA (M/F) you will report directly to the executive management. You will learn the companies' structure from the inside.
Our client, located in Diegem, is worldwide recognised as a known company in the FMCG world.
As Junior Trilingual Executive Assistant - VP EMEA (M/F) you will directly report to the executive management. Your tasks will be:
- Report directly to the VP
- Manage the agenda: plan meetings, book meeting rooms, follow-up, ...
- Organise and manage big events from A - Z (500+ attendees)
- Follow-up some project from the beginning until the end
- Prepare unique and original PPT presentations
- Translate documents (DU/FR/EN)
- Contacts with the clients and customers in the three languages
- Handling telephone and mails
- Support management and directors: travel booking, VISA, ...
- Provide support with the recruitment and selection procedures
As Junior Trilingual Executive Assistant - VP EMEA (M/F) you are/have:
- A bachelor in office management
- Between 0-5 years of similar working experience, in an international environment
- Are perfectly trilingual: English, Dutch and French (another language is a plus)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Stress-resistant, communicative and positive minded
- Able to work both individual and in a team
- A good command of MS office and PowerPoint
- Attractive and competitive salary depending on your experience
- Mobile Phone
- Meal vouchers