Relationship Manager - Cash Management
Due to an increasing demand for their Cash Management services, our client is currently looking for a Junior Relationship Manager with strong knowledge in Cash Management products to join their team.
Our client is one of the biggest players within the Corporate banking sector.
Reporting indirectly to the Head of Cash Management, your main responsibility will be to manage and develop your portfolio of existing clients and prospects and more specifically:
- To identify, analyse, sell and support cash management products and services to existing corporate customers and prospective clients
- To assess customer needs and design and recommend effective strategies
- To negotiate pricing so as to optimise the profitability of your Cash Management solutions
- To prepare credit applications for overdraft, cash pooling and guarantee facilities together with the Middle-Office and Credit support department
- To cooperate with the Compliance team to ensure clients' compliance with regards to all regulatory requirements (sanctions, KYC,…)
- You hold a Masters degree in Finance/Economics
- You have 3 to 5 years of professional experience in a similar function and have experience with Cash Management products
- You have an excellent command of MS Office
- You are fluent in French and Dutch, and can operate in English too