Java Developer (front end)
In the ever-changing world of technology, finding the right IT job for you can be a complicated exercise. Not with Modis. We use our insight, knowledge and global resources to help you navigate this complex world and make exceptional connections with great opportunities at leading companies.
Java Developer (front end) Modis Belgium is partnering up with Cisco for the recruitment of Java Front End Developer with React.js experience. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux). You will be working in Agile environment in collaboration with direct and external teams. Organisation description:
Modis Belgium is partnering up with Cisco for the recruitment of Java Front End Developer with React.js experience. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux). You will be working in Agile environment in collaboration with direct and external teams.Job description:
As Java Front End Developer, you will be:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Responsible with data visualization with D3.js (or similar libraries);
- Creating CRUD back-end capabilities with Node.js;
To join the team you need:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux); data structure concepts, front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc., automated test frameworks (nightmare.js, jest, sinon);
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript, RESTful APIs, modern front-end build pipelines and tools, code versioning tools (such as Git);
- Strong knowledge of css & css-in-js (postcss, glamor, glamorous, ...);
We would be extra happy if you:
- Are familiar with: Node.js web servers & frameworks (express.js, hapi.js) and database technologies both Sql and non-sql is a plus (postgresql, mongodb), Java, Python
- Have experience with infrastructure (Openshift, Unix, ...)
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography and intuitive layouts.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.