We are looking for a strong Financial Manager who is responsible for the location in Antwerp.
Our client is an international company in the port of Antwerp.
- Overall management of the reporting, planning, processes and advice on financial control and administration
- Responsible for accurate, up-to-date financial administration in line with the local and Group policies
- Coordinate the annual planning process and ensure the implementation to make sure business objectives are realized.
- Develop, implement and realize the Financial & Control plan and budget for the local organization and in line with the Group.
- Contribute to the development of the local strategy.
- Plan and prepare periodic reports on financial and non-financial KPIs and also contribute to the definition of KPIs. Perform business analyses and prepare advice for diverse stakeholders.
- Insure local financial reports for the annual report of the Group.
- Responsible for the local balance sheet and cash flows, including managing bank relations, local funding and other.
- Responsible for maintaining external relations like auditors and bank relations.
- Identify risks and exposures in the local organization and ensure a local risk management policy is in place.
- Manage the local team and make sure they are motivated and qualified.
The ideal candidate has a strong financial background within a similar industry and international environment. Our client will provide you with a broad, responsible finance position within a strong growing and international company.