Field Service Engineer - Medical Device Industry
- Field Service Engineer
- Medical Device Industry
Our client is active in the medical device industry, specialised in diagnistoc.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the installation and the commissioning the company's medical equipment's in hospitals and health care facilities in Flanders and southern part of Netherlands.
- Plan and perform preventive and corrective maintenance on the devices.
- Participate periodically to a duty services system.
- Be a remote support for the customers.
- Place an important focus on customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate closely with colleagues in the sales department.
- Build long term relationship with the users and the device managers.
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
* A Bachelor Degree in Electromechanics, or equivalent.
* A Relevant Technical Experience.
* A customer focus mindset.
* Team player with good communication skills.
* Dynamic, flexible and proactive.
* Fluent in Dutch and English, A good knowledge of French is an asset.
The succesful candidate will have an attractive package in line with his experience