Junior Project Manager H/F
Assistant Project manager in the engineering department:
You will assist a project manager who will train you to manage engineering projects (new greenfield plant, new production line, upgrading of existing production lines, repair of glass production float line, …) in the various sites owns in Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Russia, Hungary, Asia...
The training will give you an insight into the fundaments
- of all relevant corporate aspects
- Finance, accounting, purchase, legal, top Management
- of all technical areas - more specifically
- Performing the feasibility & budget study.
- Coordination of Engineering studies, sourcing of equipment , manufacturing of equipment, FAT & shipment of all equipment.
- Management of the installation and erection of equipment on site.
- Test , commissioning and start-up of the line or of the production equipment.
- Budget & project schedule follow-up
- Organization of the training of the maintenance people
- Reporting to the Management & to the customer
- Civil or Industrial Engineer – preferably electromechanical specialization – young graduate
- Extremely well organized and structured – although a relevant experience as multidisciplinary project manager is not required, the ability to coordinate the various technical and corporate challenges of an engineering project will be tested.
- Ready to travel several times per month and during the installation on site and commissioning with periods lasting up to of 3 to 6 weeks on foreign sites.
- Autonomous, perseverant, open minded - a good team worker with proven leadership qualities, able to eventually implement and finalise projects in collaboration with the production teams of the various sites.
- Very good communication skills, especially with people from different cultural backgrounds (ability to listen, communicate, interact, adapt)?
- Fluency in French and/ or English.
Salary and Benefits
Remuneration and benefits including amongst others :
- A motivating career path in a multinational
- A competitive base salary.
- Group Bonus Scheme
- 40 days annual holiday
- Enrolment in a company pension scheme
- Complementary Health Insurance Scheme
- Smart phone and subscription
Interested ? Send your resume to Julie Dantinne: "email@example.com"!