Revenue Management Analyst
Company details FedEx Express is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx Express uses a global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments. FedEx Express is looking for a Revenue Management Analyst, based at our European Divisional Office in downtown Brussels. Function As Revenue Management Analyst you will:
- Provide Revenue Management insights to a cross-functional team tasked to optimize FedEx"s demand & capacity balance.
- Closely collaborate with sales & operations to develop and share expertise in Heavyweight and Freight products.
- Monitor customers and volume to provide input to the forecasting team
- Analyse volume forecasts considering space allocation for individual countries and products and provide recommendations for pricing programs
- Lead and/or implement pan-European projects to drive profitable revenue growth
- Identify, analyse, develop and implement processes, practices and policies to improve operational pricing and revenue-management effectiveness.
- Business school/University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing and/or Finance
- Strong (numeric & strategic) analytical skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel + the ability to convert data into relevant information
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Project management skills
- Experience with Revenue Management principles (or academic knowledge)
- Affinity with Logistics/Air Transportation industry is a plus