Senior Legal Advisor
Senior Legal advisor specialised in Corporate Law
Pan European Asset Manager
The responsibilities will be the following:
- Negotiating corporate contracts; contracts with third party service providers, managing insurance and trademarks
- Legal support to potential M&A transaction and/or corporate form modifications
- Legal support to data privacy questions / projects (GDPR)
- Managing litigations
The day to day responsibilities will include :
- Providing oral and written legal advice on implications of potential business decisions and initiatives.
- Proactively identify and address legal, corporate governance and regulatory issues and provide in-house guidance.
- Evaluate litigation risks and exposures.
- Draft and negotiate agreement with third party service providers.
- Participate to the legal and regulatory watch by writing memos about new European or local regulations applicable to your activity
To be eligible for this position, the candidate should demonstrate:
*Master degree in Law
*Fluent in French and English
*At least 10 years of experience as a corporate lawyer
*Experience in the finance industry
*Thorough understanding of the latest regulatory development such as GDPR
*Rigorous, well organised and good administrative skills
*Must be able to work independently, collaboratively, multi task and make sound business and legal decisions under tight deadlines
*Team player with excellent communication skills
For holding the position of Senior Legal, you will receive a competitive salary in line with your experience and additional fringe benefits