Sales Engineer KAM
Sales Engineer KAM for region of Wallonië & Brussels, with focus on account management, technical project management, client relationships and tender management.
My client is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of products and services for the world's process and industrial markets. With a history that stretches back over 95 years, this company has progressed from its roots as a packing manufacturer to become a world-leading supplier of mechanical seals, seal support systems, power transmission couplings and packing. Their recently expanded product portfolio ensures customers now benefit from a genuinely integrated offering that includes specialised filtration systems, advanced hydrodynamic bearings, measurement and analysis technologies and artificial lift products for the oil and gas industries.
As a Sales Engineer KAM, your main responsibilities include:
Develop new customers
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients (from 300K€ the first year up to 500K€ the second year).
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Identify opportunities that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
Manage existing customers
- Manage existing customers (from 100K€ up to 500K€ if filtration business is transferred) per year.
- Maintain and secure the business in the long term.
- Travel to visit customers on a regular basis approximately 60-70% of his time.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of business dealings within assigned territory, and submit required reports to the Sales Manager in a timely and accurate manner. Reports include, but are not limited to territory customer records, sales updates and forecasts, weekly expense reports, monthly reports, and annual business plans.
To fill this position as Sales Engineer KAM, you must match following requirements:
- Technical or Engineering Degree
- Relevant experience in a similar industry
- Technical Project Management skill
- Fluent in French and English
- Proven effective verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Working for my client means that you will join a leading organisation that's making a positive difference to the world. Developing talent is a vital part of their current and future business goals.
And as you'd expect from an international company, they offer a competitive salary and benefits package.