EMEA Compliance Manager
Our client, a US based company operating in the cosmetic industry, is looking for an EMEA Compliance Manager to join its EMEA headquarter in Brussels.
Our client is active in the cosmetic industry as well as the food industry via pharmaceutical products such as Feed Ingredients and Vitamins. Our client's business model is based on an e-commerce platform. The global office is located in the US.
Our client is looking for an EMEA Compliance Manager to lead a team comprised of regional and market-based Compliance Representatives to investigate, analyze and process distributor violations and consumer complaints.
- Preserve the legal and regulatory interests of the company by monitoring and reviewing assigned distributor compliance and regulatory matters.
- Oversee and evaluate all distributor and company produced promotional and marketing materials, in order to ensure strict compliance with company policy, including applicable laws and regulatory standards.
- Proactively educate distributors and employees on company Policies and Procedures, Distributor Contracts, Sales Compensation Plans and all other documents which comprise the "Contract." Perform other duties as assigned
- Four (4) year university degree
- At least five (5) years company/industry experience in the areas of Legal, Sales, Distributor Support and/or Distributor Compliance.
- Thorough understanding of our client Distributor Contract, including the Policies and Procedures, Sales Compensation Plan, and all other programs and regulations that affect distributors locally and internationally.
- Exceptional knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, telephone etiquette, and customer service abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional English skills (reading and writing).
- Exceptional word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Thorough understanding of company computer systems including Atlas, SAP, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidences.
- Thorough understanding of direct selling industry standards and DSA regulations and requirements.
- Exceptional reasoning and analytical abilities.
- Multicultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks/priorities.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects.
- Confidence in speaking to target audiences (i.e., distributors, AMs, Executive Management and government agencies).
- Ability to leas cross-regional teams.
- Ability to coach and mentor other Compliance personnel.
- Able to work irregular and overtime hours, including foreign travel, as required.
We offer a challenging job in a fast-growing company. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a young and international environment.