technical administrative officerin the construction sector
our client is one of the biggest construction company in the world.
If you're interested do not hesitate to send your résumé via the link on this website.
For our client, major actor in the construction sector in Belgium, we are looking for a technical Administrative Officer you are in direct support of the Director of Plant and Equipment.
You'll be in contact with several construction sites around the world.
You organize, plan and manage all types of general and specialized technical administrative tasks such as:
- Treatment of information requests
- Preparing correspondences and reports
- Data input
- Keeping inventories up to date (for example material, plant website, etc.)
- Conducting researches (market research, pricing, availabilities, etc.)
- Analysis and evaluations of the Plant and Equipment department
- Research and communication on technical information regarding the Plant and Equipment department
- Classification and documentation
- Control of calculations and numbers
- Managing and answering questions and complaints
- Managing daily contacts and relations with other departments and entities within the group
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience in a similar technical administrative role (MUST).
- You ideally have a Bachelor or Master degree; a training in a technical field is a plus;
- You have a real interest for technique;
- A first experience within a plant and equipment department is a major advantage;
- You are fluent in English and you have a good level in French and Dutch;
- You are a fluent communicator and you can build strong professional relationships;
- You are proactive, punctual and you have an eye for detail;
- Knowledge of CAD or another designing software would also be a plus;
Salary and Benefits
We offer you an interim contract followed if succesful by a permanent contract
We offer an attractive remuneration package including extra-legal benefits. We provide training and development programs within a professional environment.
For the long term, the group offers a wide variety of career opportunities within a growing international business environment