Temporary Management Assistant (50%)
Together with our client we are looking for a Half time management assistant for a minimum of 3 months.
Our client is an international company, active in the medical devices industry.
- Provide high level of administrative expertise & support
- Schedule national and international travel arrangements, processes expense reports for directors or executives
- Participate in Team meetings as required, report on minutes & follow up on actions, which may confidential in nature.
- Executes secretarial support functions including, phone, mail, word processing, spread sheet development and projects.
- Establishes meeting locations and coordinates arrangements.
- Maintains effective working relationships with persons at all levels within the company including vendors, customers, employees, consultants, etc.
- Using a personal computer, types a variety of narrative and/or numerical material, some of which is technical and may be confidential in nature.
- Composes correspondence, establishes formats, and edits work for content.
- Acts independently using discretion in the disposition of routine and non-routine matters.
- Establishes, revises and maintains office filing systems that require the filer to employ knowledge of department operations, discretion in determining the proper place for filing documents, and to have an effective retrieval system.
- Performs file searches as requested, or in conjunction with other assigned duties, and maintains appropriate controls over materials taken out of the filing system.
- Professionally handles both routine and non-routine requests for information and assistance using discretion in determining whether the situation can be handled personally or should be referred to the supervisor or others for disposition. In addition, uses professional tact in those cases where requested services or information cannot be granted without further review.
- Identifies process improvements where necessary and assists in planning and implementing new procedures and programs.
- Establishes implements and maintains procedures and systems for processing work and cyclical tasks and projects, communicating schedules, keeping records, 360 meetings, agendas, etc.
- Performs general reception duties on occasion by receiving incoming calls and visitors to the department or area.
- Keeps track of team's whereabouts and is point of contact for internal or external customers when needed.
- Back-up to other assistants during sickness, holiday leave etc…
- Participation and sharing in assistant team meetings and activities to ensure efficiencies in workload priorities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in office administration in a multinational company
- Fluent in English / Dutch / French
- You have excellent problem solving capabilities
- You have an excellend knowledge of MS Office
You are able to do a temporary (Half time) mission for a minimum duration of 3 months