Demand Planning and Co-packing Manager
Our partner is a well-known player in the FMCG/Food industry.
Reporting directly to the S&OP Controller, our partner is looking for a Demand Planning and CO- Packing Manager that will be responsible for all demand management activities including promotion, new product introduction.
You are a Demand Planning and Co-Packing Manager, who has a broad understanding of Supply Chain processes, demonstrates business sense, and who is able to collaborate constructively (influence, challenge, and support) with a broad range of functions, both from a commercial and operations point of view. You have a good sense for analyzing data and drawing conclusions, which is crucial to be successful in this position.
The Demand Planning and Co- Packing Manager's key responsibilities:
- Maximize product availability and deliver constant high service level while to all customers
- Animate the demand planning process, optimize usage of tools and ways of working
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to good performance via accurate Demand Forecast
- Lead the demand planning process and implement continuous improvement plans. Make sure all functions contribute and own their part.
- Liaise with stakeholders on Integrated Business Planning and conclude the consensus forecast for mid/long term demand plan
- Participate in Budget elaboration / Estimate process, including introduction of new products. Provide relevant input on volumes; ensure alignment on planned activities (promotions) while considering cost efficiency.
- Contribute to and animate SKU portfolio management
The Demand Planning and Co- Packing Manager has the following profile:
- At least 3 years of experience in demand planning and co-packing processes, within FMCG sector is a plus
- You have experience in Co-packing and Promotion management from a demand point of view
- You hold a Master degree with Major in Business or Supply Chain
- Experience in ERP systems
- You ensure the consistency and development in forecasting methodology and tools
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strong numerical understanding
- With your Strong communication skills, you have an ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment.
- It gives you energy to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously and it is a challenge for you to do so completely accurately
- You have Trilingual proficiency in English, Dutch and French
Offer - Demand Planner / Co-packing Manager
- Attractive salary as well as exceptional benefits
- Handle responsibilities that match your potential
- The opportunity to develop yourself in the industry