EXPERIMENTED MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Company details Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 20 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews. We are currently looking for a Management Assistant for our client, a European Federation located in 1030 Brussels. EXPERIMENTED MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT Function Your tasks of Management Assistant daily constitute the operational support of the secretary. Moreover : The Management Assistant will support the work of some advisors. The work involves:
- Meetings and events support: logistical support for internal and external meetings, conference calls and events. Create Doodle polls to find dates. Send invitations (via e-mail and/or Outlook calendar), upload related documents to the document library on the relevant website or extranet, prepare list of participants. Set up WebEx sessions. Deal with the meeting logistics: find and book the rooms, prepare the rooms on the day, liaise with restaurant or caterers... Proactively manage associations meeting calendars (early inclusion of meetings in members Outlook if required, set up of save-the-dates, invitations...)
- Secretary: organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the associations, including being the main point of contact by mail and phone, circulating (and sometimes following up on) e-mails to groups of members, creating/maintaining databases, filing, managing the websites, managing several Outlook inboxes, preparing statutory publications in the Moniteur Belge.
- Financial support: preparation of invoices and payments, monitoring of payments.
- Proofreading: checking the Partnership information bulletin (5 times per year) and any position papers or letters sent to stakeholders or the European institutions.
- Support to the Partnership Director: administrative support for internal meetings and communications
- 10 years' experience is an asset for the position
- Fluent English and French
- Good knowledge of Word and Outlook
- Analytical mind
- Diplomat and rigorous
- Really good organisation skills and detail orientated