WEB DESIGNER (M/F)
Our client is an advertising company located in the Liege area.
To pursue their growth, they are looking for a passionate Web Designer.
Description de la fonction
As Web Designer, you will be responsible for all visual design stages from concept to execution,
based on a given briefing by the account team.
The work includes brand and activation websites, email marketing campaigns and other web creative content.
- Develop and execute the design and the layout of the different web projects.
- Participate to the decision of the creative direction, based on the agreed selection criteria, budget indications and timeframe.
- Follow up briefings together with the account manager
- Organize quality meetings with the account team to insure the delivery of 0-error documents.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, process flows and site maps
- Conceptualize original & user-friendly websites design
- Create responsive, brand driven digital design for emails, web banners, websites, apps,...
Exigence pour la fonction
Min 2-3 years of experience in a communication agency as Web Designer
Strong IU & UX experience
Good communication skills and auto-criticism
Project management - time management skills are required
Computer skills needed : Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design & wire-framing tools
Capacities to design for desktop, tablet and mobile… using grids
Passionate about new web trends & technologies
Great attention to detail
Fluent in (at least) 2 of the following languages: French/Dutch/English
A market conformed salary package, extra-legal advantages and Bonus
Very diversified job content in a young and dynamic team
Further career opportunities within other departments or the Group.