Logistics Assistant (m/f)
The firm is a leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer.
As a Logistics Assistant, you will be to make sure that the transfer of goods is made efficiently ant that goods/services are delivered on time.
Integrated within the technical Department, your mission will be to make sure that the transfer of goods is made efficiently and that goods/services are delivered on time to client/site.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Understands the logistic schedule needs with PM and Logistic Manager to define “expediting program”;
- Contacts suppliers to receive packing lists;
- Files up documentation concerning dispatches and associated activities;
- Follow the spreadsheet related to the PO given to the Logistic company;
- SAP input transfer of goods;
- Issues the transport PO;
- Issues and submits the documentation for the letter of credits;
- Respond to emergencies as required;
- May assist Logistic Manager in solving claims;
- Organize, issue and control adequate shipping documentation & tagging according to contractual T&C to proof effectiveness of delivery with vendors/freight forwarders and in compliance with tax & local regulation of the country of export & import;
- Support the Project Management team by recording goods receipt in the system and maintaining shipment schedule to track effective ETD & ETA against original schedule.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Logistics;
- 3 years in Logistic works;
- Knowledge of international shipments and Customs, HTS and Incoterm;
- Understanding of logistics terminology;
- MS Office applications/Knowledge of SAP Finance software;
- Business awareness - focus on profitability;
- Achievement drive;
- Customer focus;
- Open communication;
- Developing others;
- Organisational alignment;
- Making tough decision.
Salary and Benefits
We offer an attractive salary and a dynamic environment.