District Sales Manager Franchises
Our client is a leading company in the Food Retail.
The Franchise District Manager is accountable for the operational performance of field operations within an assigned area.
As Franchise District Manager :
- You implement the commercial plan and marketing actions for the resellers and the retailers.
- You will be the single point of contact for your network.
- You'll be responsible for leading the store management teams to drive sales and profitability, while developing the professional abilities of unit management staff.
- You will be also responsible for ensuring the proper implementation and effective application of all operational standards including order accuracy, speed of service, product quality, cleanliness and Customer Service
- You will work in close collaboration with the internal departments and will also take part in the committees (products, communication, merchandising, marketing) in order to implement the strategy on the field
- You will participate to the network development by recruiting new partnerships (the development of your area is a key aspect of the role).
- You are able to benchmark the market by monitoring the competition (reporting and analysis)
Our ideal candidate will have a great attitude and customer oriented personality. Qualifications include:
- University degree and 5-8 years experience as District Manager or Multi-unit operator or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (written and spoken)
- Strong commercial skills, you master all the negotiation aspects
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You enjoy working with people and most importantly the ability to federate "your team" / partners
- You show perseverance and conviction
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills
- Solid analytical skills
- You master Microsoft office (Word, PP, Excel, Outlook)
You may enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary in line with your level of experience, bonus, and benefit package including a company car.
- The opportunity to oversee and develop stores in a growing brand