Group Business Controller - permanent position
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Group Business Controller to join an international services company for a permanent position in the Brussels region.
The company is located in the Brussels region and is active in the services industry.
Responsibilities of the Group Business Controller:
- You will contribute to the set-up and follow-up of solid financial reporting processes for the entire Group as well as of key performance indicators for each entity;
- You will be in charge of weekly & monthly financial reportings, client profitability analysis, KPI & dashboard follow-up, budget proposal reviews, HR financial recommendations and IT budget follow-up;
- You have an affinity for Business Intelligence or IT tools and you will be able to make the link between business requirements to optimally track the financial performance of the companies;
- You will also be involved in possible M&A discussions and analyses;
- This function includes regular CEO/Board interactions through presentations, weekly reportings & strategy implementation;
- You will report to the Group CFO.
Required profile for the Group Business Controller:
- You hold a Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics with solid academic grades;
- You have minimum 3 years' experience in audit (e.g. Big 4), banking, private equity or similar environment;
- You have very strong quantitative and analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to structure key information and extract key messages quickly;
- You have excellent communication & presentation skills;
- You master Excel and PowerPoint;
- You are trilingual French, Dutch and English;
- You have a positive entrepreneurial mindset: you take ownership, you detect opportunities and work pro-actively;
- You are stress-resistant and have solid problem solving skills;
- You have experience in team & project management, but you can also work in an individual setting;
- You are based in Belgium and willing to work in the region of Brussels/Diegem.
Interested in this position in an open environment with a highly passionate team? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: