AP Specialist - Permanent position
Robert Half is currently looking for an AP Specialist to join an international services company for a permanent position in the Brussels region.
The company is located in the Brussels region and is active in the services industry.
Responsibilities of the AP Specialist:
- You will handle a part of the end-to-end accounting for one or several of the company's entities;
- You will create purchase orders;
- You will be the interface to business for formal part of procurement process;
- You will register purchases invoices;
- You will be responsible for AP accounting;
- You will assist with monthly closing.
Required profile for the AP Specialist:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting;
- You have minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role;
- Having already experience related to some or all countries in scope is a plus (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, France and Poland);
- You have experience in working with an ERP (Netsuite is a plus, but no must!);
- You are fluent in English and in 1 or more of the following languages: Polish, German, French, Spanish. Other languages are considered a plus;
- You are by nature very analytical, pragmatic, detailed-oriented;
- Next to this you are pro-active, reliable used to deliver quality on time;
- You have a positive mind set and a hands-on and no-nonsense approach;
- You enjoy working autonomously but are a team player as well;
- You enjoy working in change environment in a multi-cultural international company.
Interested in this position in an international working environment? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: