Treasury Officer - Permanent position
Robert Half is currently looking for a Treasury Officer to join an international services company for a permanent position in the Brussels region.
The company is located in the Brussels region and is active in the services industry.
Responsibilities of the Treasury Officer:
- You will maintain our group banking and operating systems (NetSuite);
- You will prepare bank account reconciliations and you ensure timely reconciliation of bank accounts;
- You will initiate bank payments;
- You will allocate incoming payments which are not automatically matched by the ERP;
- You will be responsible for continuous monitoring of bank account activities;
- You will ensure monthly closing related to bank account activities;
- You will prepare certain treasury reports;
- You will assist external auditors if needed and handle other duties related to accounting depending on your skills, experience and desire.
Required profile for the Treasury Officer:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Experience is considered a plus;
- You have a first relevant experience in a multi-country organization or seeking one;
- You are fluent in English and in 1 or more of the following languages: Polish, German, French, Spanish. Other languages are considered a plus;
- Having related experience in some or all countries in scope is a plus (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, France and Poland);
- Having experience in working with an ERP (Netsuite is a plus, but no must!) is a plus;
- You are by nature very analytical, pragmatic, detailed-oriented;
- Next to this you are pro-active, reliable used to deliver quality on time;
- You have a positive mind set and a hands-on and no-nonsense approach;
- You enjoy working autonomously but are a team player as well;
- You enjoy working in change environment in a multi-cultural international company.
Interested in this position in an international working environment? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: