Temporary Customer Service Representative
As a Temporary Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for supporting the order processing for international clients from A-Z.
Our client is an international company offering a premium brand to its customers all around the world. In Belgium they are located in Strombeek-bever.
The temporary customer service representative will be responsible for:
- processing incoming orders from A-Z
- handle return requests
- support trade partners and sales representatives
- stay in contact with customers to inform them on their order statuses, expected delivery dates, processing complaints, etc.
- monitor the delivery process, product availability, etc.
- follow up on back orders
The profile of the temporary customer service representative:
- bachelor degree or equivalent in experience as customer service (order processing)
- you have very good level of Dutch, French and English
- you have experience with SAP and Excel
- you are proactive, stress-resistant and sociable
The customer service representative will receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits. You will get the opportunity to work for a premium brand and be in contact with international business clients. You will work together with a great team and have a variety of tasks. This mission will be until the beginning of next year with possible extension.