Commercial Assistant for a leading global real estate firm in Brussels's center
Our Client is among the largest commercial real estate services firms worldwide.
Its Belgian offices are located in the Center of Brussels.
- You will take care of incoming phone calls including responding to routine questions, taking messages and redirecting callers,
- You will prepare internal and external client meetings including welcoming external visitors, arranging for transportation when necessary, making restaurant reservations, taking care of travel arrangements together with our Travel coordinator,
- You will prepare PowerPoint presentations & reports including Property sheets
- You will coordinate marketing support with our Marketing department,
- You will create and manage internal Sharepoints,
- You will manage and update internal templates,
- You will translate documents into English, Dutch and French,
- You will take care of reception back-up when required.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent and have 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar role,
- Your service-oriented attitude and pro-activity invariably lead to a high client satisfaction, both internally and externally,
- You have excellent organisational skills which enable you to multi-task and prioritise efficiently,
- You are a team-player but are also able to work autonomously and take initiative,
- You have strong attention to detail and consider yourself to be a completer/finisher,
- You have good command of the MS Office package and you feel comfortable learning to use new software/applications,
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French and Dutch,
Salary and Benefits
Our Client offers an attractive salary package.
If your profile fits the description and this is the function you are looking for, than we look forward receiving your CV.