Senior Product Developer - Food & Beverages
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Senior Product Developer - Food & Beverages Organisation description:
As Product Development specialist, you will be in charge of delivering innovative product solution and ensuring a continuous flow of commercial and technical ideas to feed the innovation pipeline of the company.
You will have a significant impact on the business by developing solutions that will drive top-line revenue growth, most often across multiple geographical zones.
Our client is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies and is looking for someone like you, should you wish to join a company with a great culture, focusing on the future and on its people.Job description:
You anticipate, Identify, Track and Understand competitors and adjacent categories product launches worldwide.
You lead and coordinate the compilation of key launches, supporting insights and distribution of monthly review to key internal stakeholders, and internal innovation events
You deliver transformational innovative product solutions and consumer propositions to drive sustainable, profitable growth for the Company.
You engage with external resources to ensure a continuous flow of idea to feed our Innovation Pipeline, both technically and commercially. External resources include (but are not limited to), consumers, suppliers, universities, agencies, inventors.
You assess the technical feasibility and risk of the mid and longer terms Innovation concepts to support the right prioritization
You engage with internal customers & resources to deliver on time
Commercial: global insights, global marketing innovations, global commercial priorities
Technical: Sensory & Consumer Science, Product Technology development, Process technology development, Zone technology development)
You explore, identify and analyze opportunities for top markets/countries in the field of new products
You engage with key consumers to turn the ideas into concepts and into products using state-of-the-art consumer research techniques and measure the trade-off's (desirability, financial viability and technical feasibility) to build relevant business cases scenarios.
You will put the consumer in the centre of everything to sustain a process to feed relevant areas of development (Product, Packaging) with key information coming from consumer understanding in relation to product consumption aspects as well as shopping behaviour and experiences
- You have proven leadership skills and you are capable of working effectively through cross-functional and international project teams. Significant global travel is required (30-50%).
- You can translate high-level product visions, strategies, and goals into specific projects and programs
- You are able to lead the technical development and implementation of several projects with high complexity and broad scope
- You can translate key consumer insights and unexpressed needs into technical solutions
- You have a mindset that embraces change as a natural part of business and demonstrates courage and optimism during times of crisis or change
- You hold a University technical degree or equivalent (Brewing Science, Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Agronomy, Engineering)
- Should you have a training in Industrial Design, it would be considered as an asset
- Should you have a complementary technical Brewing education, it would be considered as an asset
- You speak English fluently, any other language skills constitute an additional asset.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with Food Industry and innovation projects.
- You have experience with Consumer research methodologies
- You have a deep understanding of sensory and consumer science
We offer a permanent contract directly with our client, a strong and competitive salary package and a highly innovative and dynamic work environment, within a rich and captivating function.
Should you see yourself in the description and requirements, don't miss this rare opportunity!
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713