Management Assistant (h/f)
Our customer is a leader in real Estate Consulting.
What is your ambition? We'd like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. And if you have ambitions as a Commercial Assistant, helping you achieve them is what we do best. Join our team to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
What this job involves :
- You'll endorse the administrative responsibility of the Office Agency department and assist the team members in their tasks.
- In this job, you'll be responsible for writing down and typing correspondence, making translations, for (digital) filing. You'll handle telephone calls and their follow up. You'll also update the department database and our website.
- Working in a commercial department, you will organise and execute marketing actions and emails as well as prepare client presentations.
- Last but not least, you'll manage the department budget and fee forecast in collaboration with the director in charge as well as the invoicing.
- You'll hold a bachelor degree as management assistant or have experience in a similar function.
- You'll have fluent knowledge of Dutch and French, both written and spoken, as well as a good working knowledge of English.
- You have an interest and like working with figures. However, academic accountancy knowledge is certainly not required.
- We'll expect you to have a good knowledge of all MS Office softwares.
- It will be an asset if you have interest for presentation softwares such as Indesign.
- You keep on top of things as you'll often need to reorganize your time according to the department needs.
- Most importantly, you'll want to work as part of a supportive and talented team.
Salary and Benefits
You'll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.