IS Digital Project Manager
Created in 1863, Solvay is a global company driven by proud and committed chemists. With our historical anchorage in Europe, our products serve diversified markets worldwide, from consumer goods to energy, with one main aim – to improve quality of life and customer performance.
Digital Office is involved in the development of opportunities leveraging digital technologies for the Group: launching and managing projects with new technology, coordinating initiatives that improve the way people work and collaborate or redesigning user experience.
We focus on the business perspective, specifically on the application of brand new technologies into our traditional offer of chemical products and services. Main opportunities will come from internet of things, advanced analytics, open innovation, etc.M
There is also a strong commitment with the development of a digital mindset in the group. We reinforce the best practices in collaboration, making Solvay employees work smarter.
Summarizing, main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop innovative projects leveraging digital technologies. According to the project portfolio, the role varies from leading to supporting other Digital@SBS members on the preparation phase, follow-up, implementation and relationship with customers.
- Support and communicate GBU, functions and all Solvay staff based in the headquarters about our activities as well as new opportunities. Represent Digital@SBS in face of key group executives in NOH.
- Develop an external network related to digital innovation, making bridges with startups, universities, IT vendors, consultants and our peers in the chemical world.
- Focus on portfolio management for Functions and Peroxydes GBU.
- Support the improvement of digital culture and awareness in Solvay being close to internal customers, understanding the needs, their environment and through the Digital@SBS initiatives.
University degree (Management, Engineering, Marketing, IT etc)
Required knowledge :
- Deep understanding of key digital technologies
- Knowledge of key Solvay business processes & data
- Project management capabilities
- Good internal and external network
- Very good communication skills
Professional experience required:
As mentioned above, different experiences may be considered:
IT people with strong customer focus and good business processes knowledge may be considered as well as people coming from sales, supply chain and industrial with a passion for digital technologies. A minimum 5 years of professional experience is requested.
Languages: English - Fluent
- Full Time
- Fixed-term contract
Only applications through the online application form will be considered! (You will receive a confirmation via email.) Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 738 02 60.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Chimie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Développement IT | Chimie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Project Manager | Chimie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Web Designer | Chimie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Design / Création / Fonction journalistique | Chimie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience