Investment Officer - Brussels
Robert Half is currently looking for an (m/f) Investment Officer for one of our clients.
Our client, an investment company and well recognized actor in private equity is based in Brussels.
As Investment Officer you will have following responsibilities:
Perform pre-investment analysis
- Collect financial and market data in view of investment opportunities
- Analyse business and financial opportunities in regard with targeted companies
- Perform valuation and feasibility studies
- Participate in due diligences with external consultants and set up business plans
- Coordinate the third party actions (consultants, bank, lawyers,…)
- Prepare investment memo and address recommendations to the Investment Director and Managing Director
Follow up existing participation:
- Collect, summarize and present information coming from the boards
- Analyse financial data and address recommendations to the Investment Directors and Managing Director
- Participate in exit processes
The requested qualifications for the position of Investment Officer include:
- Master degree in Economics or Commercial Engineering, MBA being an asset
- Minimum 1 years' experience acquired in a Big4 (Transaction Services/Corporate Finance), or in a Financial Structuring department of a Financial Institution
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French, very good in English
- Figure-oriented and used to financial modelling techniques
- Communicative and team-oriented
- The ideal candidate will have the potential to evolve in terms of autonomy and responsibilities
- Result-oriented, rigorous, creative and able to take decisions
Interested in this position of Investment Officer? Apply today!