Customer Service Representative with SAP
As a Customer Service Representative with SAP you will have responsibility international pharma company, located in Diegem.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company located in Flemish-Brabant.
Your tasks as a Customer Service Representative with SAP:
- you are responsible for a client portfolio
- update the database with client information and prices
- receive and process sales orders in a professional and timely manner from A-Z
- provide customers with a regular update on orders and manage back orders
- manage invoicing
- handle claims and returns
- maintain contact with other departments such as sales, finance and demand & market operations
- Share status of orders as well as market intelligence insights
- work closely together with logistics providers to monitor deliveries and solve problems
- monitor performance, take initiatives and participate in Supply chain & Customer service projects
Profile of the Customer Service Representative with SAP:
- at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales administration or customer service
- fluent communication in Dutch, French and English
- very good knowledge of SAP (SD & MM) is a must!
- good level of Ms Office and Excel is required
- great communication skills
- proactive and can easily adapt
- ability to handle stress, organise and prioritise
- can work easily in a team
You will receive a very nice salary package and work within the region of Diegem. A successful interim period (6 months) can lead to a fixed contract.