Manager with proved experience in managing the operational and advisory customs activities.
My client is an international company in automotive.
The manager will be based in Brugges (BE) and have to coordinate a team of about 20 HC (Belgium, France and UK) and will be deemed responsible per:
- Ensure the proper management of import and export activities per the companies of the Group to which we render services in these countries.
- Ensure the proper management of the Special Regimes currently in place (in Belgium and in the UK), including the control and monitoring, through KPIs and sets of controls of the whole process per the components under special regime.
- Control and follow-up of the warranties (if any)attached to the special regimes.
- Analysis of problems relating to the management of the special regimes and proposal of solutions.
- Maintain a good relationship with the Customs Authorities with which the Western Europe team works with.
- Ensure the maintenance and renewal of the AEO authorizations in place. Analysis of possible new AEO requests.
- Close relationship and support with business (SCM, Logistics, purchasing).
- Proposal of customs opportunities to the customers.
He / she will report to the Global Business General Manager and the Country Manager.
- Bachelor/Master or equal by AEOerience
- High English level
- At least 5 years of experience in a customs broker, international trade, logistics with customs activities or similar.
- Proven experience in dealing with Customs Authorities, managing customs operational activities and customs Special Regimes, AEO authorizations.
- Predictive skills, proactive, with the will to learn and contribute to growth of the current special regimes team; with high capability for team working and problem solving.
- Team player, with focus in the growth and development of the existing team.
We offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.