Management Assistant ENG / FR
The company is one of the leading European trade associations with centers in Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, and Paris.
We are networking with European and national associations and have more than 100 member companies.
- Manage, coordinate, and organize the projects and activities of the Consumer & Environmental Affairs Department;
- Organize meetings, develop agendas, write meeting minutes;
- Prepare professional presentations for meetings and compile project information and inputs;
- Office Management, maintaining databases, archiving of documents and minutes according to internal procedures;
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar position
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent level of English, and/ or French – German. Knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office tools;
- Superior organizational and time management skills;
- Dynamic, reliable, flexible and stress-resistant; very good interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment;
- Being proactive, showing ownership, initiative and ability for multitasking;
Salary and Benefits