Offre d'emploi : Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant
OUR VISION / OUR STORY
delaware is a great place to work; just ask one of our 1,700 delawarians who enjoy work each and every day. We have Belgian roots but expanded our activities to 13 countries and 26 offices in the world (not bad for us “little” Belgians, right?).
IT continues to innovate and advance at breakneck speed, and the only correct response to this is to keep pace with the change. Innovation is crucial for delaware, which is why we wholeheartedly embrace the brand-new Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. The unique combination of the former Dynamics AX and CRM with Azure cloud technology, IoT, Cortana Intelligence, PowerBI, PowerApps, Common Data Model and Microsoft Flow gives us (and our customers) a more exciting playing field than ever before.
Will you become one of the dynamic developers who grabs Dynamics 365 by the horns?
What will you be doing as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant?
What can you expect from us?
- As a technical Dynamics 365 consultant you are involved in all the technical aspects of a project.
- Depending on your experience, you will either lead or be an active member of a project team.
- The team develops the architecture design, and programs, tests and ultimately delivers everything.
- As a consultant, your job is always about more than technology: it’s essential that you enjoy customer contact and proactively suggest ideas for possible extra functionalities and technological solutions.
- You should know that our projects are very varied and diverse: they include a mix of greenfield implementations and transition projects. You can work on local, national and international implementations, in line with your own ambitions.
- Besides your project role, you will actively participate in delaware’s wide range of innovation initiatives (incl. cloud, Internet of Things, …), giving you the chance to work with various technological platforms.
- Your growth prospects depend in part on your personal objectives; we’re happy to discuss the opportunities with you so that, together, we can map out a career path which is aligned with your goals and expectations.
- Technology never stands still, and so neither do you. Therefore, it’s important for you to keep close tabs on the Dynamics 365 and general IT evolutions. ...
- Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. So it does not really matter whether you are living in Limburg, Brussels, Gent, Bruges, Antwerp... It is highly likely we are implementing a Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution in your area right now
Do you have what it takes to become a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant?
- Do you have at least 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming (C#, Java, …)?
- Are you a go-getter who is eager to learn and are you keen to immerse yourself in the Dynamics 365 environment? Are you already familiar with Visual Studio?
- Have you got some degree of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX (if so, it would give you a head start)? Are you able to quickly get to grips with all kinds of business processes (such as finance, sales, purchasing...)?
- Can you express yourself fluently in English and Dutch or French ?
- Are you willing to work on projects for our customers throughout Belgium?
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
If so, you should definitely come and see us! We can get to know each other better over a cup of tea or coffee ...
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website or download our latest Dynamics 365 white paper.