Project Engineer - New product development
Imagine being surrounded by more than 74,000 intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal - to create ground-breaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Our diverse and inclusive team combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and facilities in 155 countries. Together, we create solutions for the benefit of our customers, driven without compromise for a world in action. Whether you are an undergraduate exploring your career options, an engineering student looking for the next challenge, or a MBA degree recipient ready to join a global company, Emerson offers a wide range of exciting opportunities to learn and grow your career. Explore them now and join us in helping our customers address the world’s most critical needs.
For our engineering department located in Welkenraedt (Belgium), we are looking for a PROJECT ENGINEER – NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT in the HVAC/R industry (m/f). A key engineer to lead all product development activities in an international and cross functional environment.
Your tasks as a Project Engineer:
- You will be a key member of a global team located in Welkenraedt developing compressors to support the European market
- You are responsible for all engineering tasks related to the product development:
- Idea generation: Prototype, Design and Testing
- Analysis of lab test results
- Problem Solving
- Develop and Evaluate Solution Paths
- Guide product through launch
- Your projects include different disciplines: mechanical, thermodynamic, electrical, lubrication, sound, materials and others
- You Work in a cross functional team (Collaboration with Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Marketing teams)
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A first working experience preferably in rotating machinery or HVAC is a strong asset
- Flexible, well organized and open-minded
- Able to work in an autonomous manner and to take initiatives
- Passion for technology and development
- Business Fluent in English, French knowledge is a plus
- Good communication skills, written, oral and presentational
- IS literate (MS Word / Excel / Outlook / PowerPoint)
- In addition to a permanent contract as a Project Engineer and the opportunity to join an international group, we offer an exciting position, filled with technological challenges, giving way to autonomy of action. A pleasant and user-friendly work environment, attractive remuneration in line with your skills, and real opportunities for growth in an innovative international environment. Hospital and group insurance, restaurant vouchers, 13th month, excellent work-life balance, ...
If you are interested in taking over this challenge, then please forward your complete application (CV and cover letter) in English via the online form, to Elise Targnion, HR Business Partner.
Only applications through the online application form will be considered!
(You will receive a confirmation via email.)
Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 739 62 28.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Technologie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur civil | Technologie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Technologie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieurs - général | Technologie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Technologie | > 10 ans d'expérience