Clippard (www.clippard.com) is a US family-owned company, leader in manufacturing miniature pneumatic components and devices mainly for the Scientific, Medical, Dental, and Analytical markets. Based in Ohio, the company operates from 2 facilities located in Colerain and Fairfield (Cincinnati area) and its European distribution and technical support center in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium). Supported by a platform of over 5,000 standard products, Clippard offers a full range of products designed to meet the unique demands of multiple applications and provides expert solutions in line with customers’ expectations. In order to support the development in Europe, Clippard is actively looking for a (m/f)
European Business Developer
Your focus: the DACH area
Implement the new sales strategy and build the direct sales in Europe
• You start your role with a 1-month training in the US in order to take ownership of the products and their applications.
• Back in Belgium, you design your action plan to develop the direct sales in Europe with a focus on Germany, Bavaria.
• You analyze your region, identify the major industrial players in the Medical, Scientific, Analytical and Dental sectors and conduct a structured prospection to promote Clippard’s technical solutions.
• You lead customers visits and understand easily their complex industrial processes and technical issues.
• Supported by the local and US engineering and Customer service teams, you draw up quotations and negotiate conditions to drive commercial performances.
• You work on a long term prospective and represent Clippard at technical fairs as well as networking events.
• You report monthly to the Sales & Administration Manager based in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Your assets: Leadership - marathon mindset - openness
• Ideally, you are an electromechanical / mechanical industrial engineer
• You have a first working experience in selling technical compounds at international level.
• You are highly interested in the Scientific, Medical, Dental or Analytical Markets.
• You are ready to be in the field and to travel 50% of your time.
• You are fluent in English and willing to improve your German; the knowledge of any other language is an asset.
• You make the difference thanks to your entrepreneurship, your level of energy, your communication skills and your ability to build trust and initiate long term customers’ relationships.
This UNIQUE opportunity is waiting for you!
• A central role offering innovation, autonomy and contacts at various levels.
• An in-depth training with your US colleagues.
• A company culture based on strong values, customer relationships, high quality standards and services.
• The support of committed and experienced teams.
• The opportunity to take larger responsibilities within the company.
• A competitive salary package including a car and a bonus.
Contact details Mercuri Urval: ref. BE-03837 - tel. +32 (0)10 23 49 99
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | Industrie générale | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Sales Engineer | Industrie générale | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Industrie générale | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Industrie générale | > 10 ans d'expérience