Automatic Transmissions Bench Tests Manager
The AISIN Group is one of the largest Tier-1 automotive suppliers delivering components and employing 100 K employees worldwide. AW Europe is mainly active in the fields of Automatic Transmissions, Hybrid Systems, In-Vehicule Infotainment (IVI) and Advanced Driver Systems (ADAS).
Renowned for its culture of Quality Supremacy and human approach, AW EUROPE is an equal-opportunity employer focusing on the quality of work environment in an open-minded spirit that offers employees the best chances to develop their talent and performance. Currently AW EUROPE employs some 1000 people in Belgium on two sites, Braine-l’Alleud (near Brussels) and Baudour (near Mons).
On our Braine-l’Alleud site, we are currently looking for an Automatic Transmissions Bench Tests Manager on our Braine-L’Alleud site.
As Automatic Transmissions Bench Tests Manager, you will lead and manage the Testing – Benches Evaluations section (40 People) according to our safety, quality, costs and productivity standards.
Your role is to define a strategy and objectives, prioritize, coordinate and lead your teams in order to perform tests, identify opportunities for improvement and develop the activity.
More specifically, your role will encompass the following tasks:
- Establish the business plan, set up and evaluate team objectives, coach and control activities guaranteeing the highest level of performance for Benches Evaluation activities.
- Control the global Benches Evaluations process through the approval of test requests, communication to our parent company of our test planning, analysis of test quality and planning status, information to the Management of deviations and implemented counter-measures, approval of final test reports,
- Evaluate, propose and control budget in order to ensure the realization of all benches evaluations activities in full compliance with AW standards,
- Ensure the creation and communication of a reliable and regular reporting towards AW and AWTC-EUR Management, benches evaluations team and all testing related departments in order to give a reliable and just-in-time vision of section situation
- Ensure the creation, maintenance, improvement and control of the benches evaluations process in order to guarantee the respect of AW Testing Standards and compliance with AWTC-EUR’s quality system,
- Coach team members in their interface with Japanese culture, promote close communication between European and Japanese colleagues in order to secure efficient communication, ensure information availability and maintain team motivation.
- Engineer with an electromechanics / mechanics background,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in people management (> 20 people)
- 10 years’ experience in engineering and workshop activities
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels within a global organization,
- Good command of English
- Ownership, Leadership
- Easy communication, capacity to manage and work in a team
- Cross-cultural skills (multi-cultural environment)
- Proactive, assertive
- Strategic Management skills
Keywords : electromechanics, electromechanical, mechanics, “people management”, management, automotive, “automatic transmissions”, tests, “bench tests”, leadership, engineering, engineer, “project management”, “project manager”, “process management”, testing, automobile, “essais sur banc”
- An opportunity to join a friendly team in an international environment within a global group making top technology products for the automotive
- An open-minded, safe, respectful and multicultural environment;
- A modern and conveniently located place of work in Braine-l'Alleud (South of Brussels);
- An attractive offer with competitive fringe benefits
- The opportunity to make (short)business trips in Europe and Japan
- Ongoing training and development
To apply for this function in:
Prepare your resume,
Click on " APPLY NOW " and upload your resume.
Technical problem? Please contact the Talentfinder Customer Service : 067/64.47.60