As a Logisitcs Coordiantor, you will be responsible for managing the service/logistics, coordination and communication of all Customer and Logistics activities.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Methanex (http://www.methanex.com/) is the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of methanol. The company is active in major international markets such as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Latin America. Methanol is an important ingredient in many of the essential industrial and consumer products that make the world a better place in which to live, work and play. Methanex shares are quoted on the Toronto Stock Exchange, Santiago de Chile stock exchange and the Nasdaq Global Market.
The European office located in Waterloo (Belgium) is currently looking to recruit a talented Logistics Coordinator (m/f).
You will be responsible for managing the service/logistics, coordination and communication of all Customer and Logistics activities in close cooperation with customers and suppliers to ensure 100% supply security and service requirements. You will arrange delivery of goods/services in line with sales forecasts, accounting, pricing, invoicing, documentation and customers' requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organizing transportation of customers demand in close cooperation with transportation companies, terminals, 3rd party suppliers, customers & internal parties, responsible care principles
- Managing Methanex and customers terminal inventories
- Customer Service
- Order Management & invoicing
- Forecast management
- Contract management
- Supply & Demand Product allocation
Profil du candidat
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant field (Supply Chain/Logistics/Economics, etc.) or equivalent experience in logistics
- Fluent in English, any other European langages (preferably French or Italian) is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- First use of an ERP system is a plus (e.g. Oracle or SAP)
- Daily use of: Microsoft Office - Excel (Advanced skills - pivot tables, pull out data from reports), PPT, OneNote, Word
- Organized, multitasking, proactive, reliable
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player,
- Effective communication, positive, independent
- Highly motivated with drive for customer service excellence
Conditions et Avantages
- Methanex offers a multinational environment in a small and dynamic team: quick, result driven and caring. There is a real opportunity for each individual to have a big impact on the company results!
- Methanex offers a competitive salary & benefits package
- The Methanex company culture enables people to work together across functions, disciplines and regions towards a shared vision and a "One Team" culture
- 18 months mission to begin with