Area Sales Manager, ENG/GER
Company detailsFor our client, an international company located in Liège, we are recruiting an "AREA SALES MANAGER".
Our client is a global leader in reliable industry equipment and remains committed to helping companies choose the right equipment for their unique applications. With over 100 patents, they custom engineer solutions to meet the exact needs of their customers" applications.
FunctionThe Area Sales Manager has primary responsibilities for selling, planning, organizing, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of the company"s capital equipment in a given territory. The Area Sales Manager has high accountability for achieving the territory sales quotas and objectives. The Area Sales Manager has primary responsibilities for:
- Achieving annual revenue targets trough the activation & the developpment of an identified distribution network
- Take charge of daily sales activities and ambitious sales targets and build a sustainable pipeline of future opportunities
- Be part of and evolve the existing business plan/strategy to met the growth and ambitions. Develop and execute yearly plans in accordance and to ensure we stay on target.
- Responsibility for local market intelligence, marketing/promotion, planning, trade show attendance and overall growth of region and/or applications, including competitor analysis and trend monitoring.
- Listen to the customer. Understand market and customer needs to address these needs and be of value.
- Fostering and maintaining excellent relations with customers. Follow up on all customer questions regarding their products and support issues.
- Technical competent to be able to map the customer needs to the optimum solution, and to be able to explain the advantage to customers. A technical back up team is available to assist the ASM.
Tags: ASM, area sales manager, sales manager, sales director, sales representative, account manager, key account manager, KAM, sales specialist, commercial, sales engineer, technical sales, technico-commercial, field sales engineer, ingénieur commercial, ingénieur, électromécanique, industrie, after sales, business developpement.
- Master in Engineering or Master in Management, sales or Business Administration
- 3 years plus of experience in selling industrial equipment, demonstrated expertise in managing large sales areas and key accounts
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the industry field.
- Strong organizational skills, sense of priorities
- Result driven
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations
- Must have excellent commercial skills
- Excellent teamwork skills are critical
- Ability to travel (+/- 40%)
- Proficient in English (verbal and written) is a must. Professional use of German is an asset
- An excellent range of employee benefits with the opportunity to join a fast growing Company that rewards initiative and achievement,
- You"ll have the opportunity to join a stable and solid company focused on innovation, as well as R&D
- Working in a company with an excellent market position and attractive high-quality product portfolio
- Taking part in a continuous growth ambitions in mature and emerging markets
- A strong corporate culture where creativity and out of the box ideas are valorized
- A very diversified job with a lot of human contact, autonomy and flexibility
LanguagesProficient in English (verbal and written) is a must. Professional use of German is an asset