Order process specialist m/w
With integrated solutions in the fields of fermentation, filtration, treatment, fluid storage and laboratory technologies, our partner Sartorius Stedim Biotech help their customers to develop and manufacture their biotech medicines rapidly and profitably.
Following the retirement of a staff member, Sartorius Stedim Biotech are seeking to appoint an "Order process specialist" for their commercial operations department
• You are in charge of the administrative management of sales: entry of sales orders, allocation of stock, follow-up of production order completion deadlines, delivery, billing.
• You nurture permanent contacts with your internal and external customers
• You keep track of deliveries and organise shipments (deadlines, compliance, quality, etc.)
• You adopt measures in the event of disputes (tariffs, quality, shipment, deadlines, etc.)
• You monitor the progress of prototype production and take care of administrative management
• You work closely with your team and colleagues within the department
• You are one of the lynchpins of the department and provide your support as and when needed
• You occasionally visit your local clients
• You hold a bachelor's degree in a commercial subject
• You have perfect command of Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written
• You are well versed in the office suite (knowledge of a CRM and SAP is an asset)
• You have a natural flair for business
• You are solution and results-driven
• You are a team player
• You are eager to play a key role in a dynamic and motivated team
• You are flexible in terms of both your tasks and your schedules
• You are on the lookout for a function that combines business contacts with administrative tasks
• You are dynamic, sociable and, above all, motivated by a new challenge!
• An open-ended, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• The opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly company
• A salary commensurate with your skills