Legal - Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Brussels
Robert Half Legal is currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant (M/F) to support its Consultants team in the Brussels office.
Robert Half is a leading international company specialized in temporary and permanent staffing, established in 1948, stock-listed and having over 300 office spread over the whole world, of which ten are located in Belgium.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the division of Robert Half which is specialized in the recruitment of financial and accounting profiles.
Your responsibilities as Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- you will support the consultants team by looking for and finding the best legal professionals on the market;
- you will be sourcing and recruiting candidates from our different sources we use
- you will contact by email and/or by phone candidates to update their files in our database;
- you will publish job adverts on various job boards and manage the incoming CV's;
- you will screen candidates by phone and invite them for interviews with a consultant;
- you will accompany the consultants during their interviews with candidates.
- you are studying for a Bachelor or Master degree, ideally in Law, Human Resources or related;
- you have a very good knowledge of French and Dutch; a good knowledge of English is a plus;
- you are very communicative, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and a team player;
- you are a quick learner, and you are constantly looking for new opportunities for further development in your traineeship.
- an interesting traineeship at a leading specialized recruitment company with an excellent reputation in the market and with the highest professional standards that are translated into our values: Leadership by Example, Ethics First, An openness to new ideas, Dedication to Excellence ;
- an international working environment where you feel both the 'vibe' of a multinational and the charm of a local team;
- dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues who create 'fun' and 'drive';
- training and coaching to guarantee your personal growth and opportunity to learn from the best consultants;
- In order to make your salary even more satisfying, we offer you the possibility to customize your salary package through our "flexible income plan". In this plan, you can decide to allow yourself f.e. more holidays, a higher allowance for your company car etc…
Can you see yourself offering professional solutions and working together with a team of professionals to achieve the very best results? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: