Campaign Analyst (CRM) - Retail
The client, a leader on the Retail - Cosmetics industry, is looking for a Campaign Analyst (CRM) to join his team in Brussels.
The Belgian company is one of leader on the Retail - Cosmetics industry. With more 30 years of experience, they are offering today a nice and challenging work environment.
The Campaign Analyst (CRM) - Retail will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Propose a selection of customers for each defined campaign and validation with the signs, with test A / B, control group etc.
- Run recurring campaigns
- Track results throughout and after campaigns, and feedback. Advice on improvement tracks and next steps
- Data management
- Analysis of the different sources of enrichment (information declared, recorded, purchased, calculated, ...) and choice of the most adapted (and efficient) means
- Development and maintenance of clear tables, graphs and KPIs
- Present monthly reporting with 'call to action' in the CRM committee and continuous improvement
- Encrypted analysis of business requests; proposal of campaigns and actions to be led by marketing
- Monitoring & identification of trends in CRM and campaigning (online and offline), and recommendations
- Advise marketing departments to optimize their campaigns
- Study the market and the possibilities of evolution of the CMT
- A Master in Marketing or Business Engineering
- Between 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong expertise in CRM campaign
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication, analytical mind, organised, pro active
- Fluent in French and Dutch
The salary package of the candidate, which includes a company car, will depend on the experience of the candidate.