Executive and Business Support Assistant (H/F)
- PURPOSE / RESPONSABILITIES
- Professionally represent the management
- Schedule and coordinate meetings as well as conference calls, with sensitivity and awareness of the urgency of such scheduling for the General Manager
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for on and off-site meetings and events
- Work with employees, customers and business associates at all levels
- Pre-screen emails, route or draft responses when appropriate
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Handle internal and external executive calendar and executive’s time management
- Responsibilities will require interaction at all levels and exposure to highly confidential information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy and discretion.
- Undertake high level business support and planning to the General Manager and his BeLux leadership team
- Set priorities and procedures
- Be the central point of connection within the whole organization for leadership initiatives follow up
- Organize and prepare numerous meetings at a senior level; such as leadership meetings, country review preparations, town halls, etc
- Duties and responsibilities will be broad in scope and require considerable judgment and initiative in resolving unique problems and making recommendations.
- When manager is unavailable, use initiative to review and prioritize activities, taking action or escalating critical matters as appropriate.
- MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree or equivalence in experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience or proven achievements in a similar function/ position
- Languages: EN – NL – FR
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Solid computer skills: Microsoft Office applications, internet, SharePoint, etc.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to provide recommendations and guide senior management executive