Senior Recruitment Consultant Engineering
Join PageGroup, a worldwide leader in specialised recruitment! http://careers.page.com/be-en#Why-Choose-Us
- A career in recruitment with Michael Page International will challenge you to achieve your very best.
- We train, develop and support you; rewarding your successes and creating opportunities for you to progress.
- All you need is the ability, desire, drive and determination to succeed.
- Michael Page has 41 years experience in professional recruitment. Over this period we have established an enviable reputation as one of the world's leading consultancies.
- As a Recruitment Consultant your role is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match.
- Whether you are advising one of the world's largest companies on a candidate sourcing strategy, or helping candidates taking the next step in their career, this is an exciting and rewarding career.
- The role of a Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page has a full 360 degree focus : no one over shadows you or prevents you from using your commercial acumen and desire to succeed.
- You will use and enhance your business development and sales skills as well as your account management skills and will thrive from the challenges presented to you by joining our highly successful team.
Recruitment, sales or consultancy experience; a big part of our Consultants come from the industry into which they recruit, adding real value to the recruitment process.
Recruitment is both challenging and exciting; your determination to succeed, enthusiasm, energy and commitment to offering the best qualitative service to clients and candidates will drive your successes and future career goals.
Michael Page offers unlimited career opportunities, in support of our people we offer one of the most comprehensive training programs in the industry.
A policy of promoting from within based on performance and not merely length of service, ensures that career progression for talented people is achieved.
With more than 150 offices worldwide, the possibility of international opportunities is very real.
Permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car, meal vouchers, insurances and bonus.